Thursday, July 7, 2011

Skating Rinks and Swimming Pools and Fireworks, Oh My!

First of all, we apologize for our absence. Rylee has been a very busy young lady. We tried several times to post videos, but whether due to user error or blogspot boboness, we are unable to do so at this time, so here are some pictures of what Rylee has been up to so far this (HOT!) summer...First Bats game! Yea!
Looking for an article on how to make my diaper area appear less bulky
Boogieing down in my cow suit
Riding on a (pink) pony
Entertaining friends
Showing my horns
Doing some artwork
Having picnics with my sock monkey
Rearranging the Tupperware cabinet
Trying a butternut squash face mask (great for your pores!)
Going to the playground
Learning how to play guitar
Going roller skating (or at least chasing around the kids who were big enough to roller skate)
Trying some new hairdos
Finding alternative uses for the empty wine rack
Going swimming with Daddy
Wearing Mommy's shades
Taking a ride on the Laundry Express
Sparkling
Enjoying my brothers being off school
Cooking eggs in the dryer (DUH)
Practicing for next year's play cookie eating contest
Having tea parties with my friends

1 comment:

  1. She looks so grown up! Can't wait to see you girls in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete